When it comes to nutrient deficiency, your body begins to show signs and symptoms that are easily recognizable. Getting these symptoms and signs early can give you enough time to put nutrients into the body. Proteins are said to be nutritious and are one of the most important nutrients for many functions. Here are five signs that indicate low levels of protein in your body, as well as protein-rich antibodies, that will help you get out.
Fatigue, hunger pangs, muscle spasms, cracked nails and infections such as colds and coughs are all signs that your body is lacking in protein.
A constant feeling of tiredness is the first sign of a protein deficiency. Not getting enough protein reduces the energy in your body which can make you feel exhausted. Protein acts as the fuel for your body and when your protein levels drop, it leads to your body wanting to eat from time to time. If your body does not get enough protein, then your body will break down the muscles to get more, which leads to weight loss.
Protein is the reason why your hair and nails feel so soft. Lack of protein can cause nails to crack and can lead to hair loss. Protein deficiency can also cause your immune system to take over. This can make you a victim of minor infections and infections.
Made with cracked tofu, this brunch is perfect for breakfast, lunch and even breakfast.
Ingredients that you will need to make this delicious recipe – 200 g of tofu, 1 nicely chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, ½ tsp of fine cumin seeds, and for spices you will need ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garlic-ginger paste, 1 tsp oil , ¼ tsp black pepper and salt as needed.
1. First rub the tofu and set aside. You can use a standard panner, if tofu is not available.
2. Sprinkle oil on kadhai, add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute.
3. Now add the onions and allow them to turn. Then add the tomatoes and let them cook for at least 4 minutes.
4. Add turmeric, red hot pepper, salt and black pepper. Provide a good mix.
5. Finally add the chopped tofu and combine all the ingredients. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and enjoy.
A filling but delicious drink, a cashew milkshake is enough to give you a good amount of protein.
Ingredients needed- 1 banana, 3 tbsp cashews, 3 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp honey and a pinch of salt.
1. Add all the ingredients to the grill and mix in batches.
2. Continue mixing until everything is well combined.
3. Once the proper smoothie has been prepared, pour into a glass, garnish with some cashews and enjoy.
Spinach Paneer Cheela
Give regular cheela a healthy twist by adding spinach and paneer to it. Both spinach and paneer are high in protein and this cheela is a great way to have breakfast.
Ingredients need 1 cup besan, ½ cup, ½ spinach (palak), 1 chopped onion, p tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp amchur powder, 1 chilli chopped, ½ a cup of pepper and salt for each taste.
1. Take a bowl, add curd, spinach, onion, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, amchur powder, chopped pepper and salt. Mix everything well to make a smooth batter.
2. Heat a tsp of oil on the tawa, pour a ladle of batter on the tawa and cook from both sides until golden brown.
3. When you are done, fill in the some panner on the cheela and fold it. Enjoy this delicious recipe with some mint chutney on the side.