HomeCELEBSRana Daggubati on battling heart problems and kidney failure: ‘My films taught...

Rana Daggubati on battling heart problems and kidney failure: ‘My films taught me to overcome the problems’

Actor Rana Daggubati suffered a major health shock some time ago while battling heart and kidney problems that had failed. He has since opened up about how he coped with his illness and returned to shoot Haathi Mere Saathi.

Rana first featured her health stories on Samantha Akkineni’s talk show, Sam Jam, last year. He said there was a 30% chance he would die.

In an interview with The Indian Express, Rana spoke about relinquishing her health problems. He said that his films have taught him how to overcome obstacles and rise up as a hero. He also said that he is happy and thankful that Prabu (Solomon, director of Haathi Mere Saathi) sir waited for that time and gave me time to recover. Also, the forest was a big part of my recovery.

Returning to Haathi Mere Saathi’s sets after her illness, Rana said that it was fun with the reel world. Whatever happens in the real world, the tire doesn’t matter. If you’re in the set, you’re ready to go. So, I think that’s what movies do to me.

Rana Daggubati on battling heart problems and kidney failure: ‘My films taught me to overcome the problems’
Rana Daggubati on battling heart problems and kidney failure: ‘My films taught me to overcome the problems’

Earlier, in Sam Jam, Rana had emotions while talking about the magnitude of her condition. He said that when life got so fast, there was just a pause. There was high blood pressure, a heart attack and kidney failure … It could be a 70 percent chance of a stroke or bleeding and 30 percent of the deaths are straightforward.

At the event preceding the release of Haathi Mere Saathi in Hyderabad, Rana said he ‘changed for the better’ when he shot her. He also said that he is proud to make such a film that will show the devastating effects of migrating to elephant cities and forests.

Haathi Mere Saathi is a trilingual film, released as Kaadan in Tamil and Aaranya in Telugu. It is said to be inspired by the life of environmental activist and forestry worker Jadav Payeng, who was honored with the Padma Shri in 2015.

The release of Haathi Mere Saathi has been suspended due to the Covid-19 epidemic. However, the Tamil and Telugu versions will enter theaters on March 26, as originally planned.

Eros International said in a statement, “We have been through a period of turmoil since last year and the situation has not changed much. While we think everything is back to normal, the sudden rise in Covid cases is worrying. Given the current situation, Eros International has decided to delay future releases. , Haathi Mere Saathi, a Hindi translation from a three-language adventure game starring Rana Daggubati, Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Zoya Hussain. and Kaadan, Telugu and Tamil versions respectively. “

Stay Connected

856FansLike
545FollowersFollow
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

Related News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here