Business Mint announce the winners of the Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021. Hottest Prize of the Season National Awards Under 40 Promising Entrepreneurs 2021 have been familiar with and rewarding this amazing work and the results taken by the pioneers of the company space, despite the ever-growing competitive market. Hottest Prize of the Season National Awards Under 40 Promising Entrepreneurs 2021 have been familiar with and rewarding this amazing work and the results taken by the pioneers of the company space, despite the ever-growing competitive market.
The National Promises of Promising Entrepreneurs 2021 is a celebration of the zeal and diligence of those entrepreneurs, who, over the long term, have made a significant contribution to the social and economic development of our country.
Continuing our hunt, the search for leading business lights, the search for those with a mindset, responsibility, experience, and strong action has helped them to make progress in an increasingly challenging business environment. These honors recognize and honor the highly regarded organizations and their C-Level executives within the various industries, while it is a lucrative success that deserves all its forms throughout the Global business community.
The Nationwide Awards 40 Under 40 PROMISING Entrepreneurs- 2021 has been a huge success where more than 800 nominees come from a variety of sectors, such as finance, education, food, real estate, retail, manufacturing, health, etc. After selecting a number of smart and bright nominees, there were 40 winners under several different categories (or field positions). Winners come from all over India.
Entrepreneurs affect us in various ways. They create the services and products we use, grow and develop the business, and promote the economic growth of the global business sector. Create tasks and update unlimited new ways. Big business can change the way we live and work, on local and community platforms to honor those Nationalwide Award 40 Under 40 PROMOTIONAL PROMISES 2021 are here to make them proud Worldwide.
They add to the co-operation of a working country that fills financial development and prosperity. With their visionary vision and strong soul, they challenged the problem force and went through the thought process in any event, in the most difficult times.
Entrepreneurs are often regarded as community resources that should be cultivated, promoted, and paid for to the best of their ability. Truth be told, perhaps the most revolutionary countries, for example, the United States are the world’s pioneers because of their advanced development, research, and young people.
An entrepreneur shapes our lives and creates a new future. Aim for the National Under 40 Promising Entrepreneurs 2021 to focus on the quiet success of entrepreneurs, managers, owners, and founders around the world.
1. Manav Kapoor, Founder and CEO – DGTL INNOVATIONS LLP in the Enterprise Technology category
2.Divya Chadha, CEO and Founder, Klass Apart – Wedding Planner & Create Your Own Product in Business Trainer
3. Debi Prasad Baral, Co-Founder & CTO – FINANCEPEER in the financial sector
4. Dr Farman Ali, Founder and CMD – Docfort Meducation Pvt Ltd in the Health Education Sector
5. Shriram Rajendran, Founder and CEO – Table (Cassandra foods) in the Food & Hospitality category
6. Mourjo Chatterjee, Founder and Director, at Stage Talents & Entertainment Pvt Ltd in the Art Management section
7.Ishaan Amitabh Varma, Founder and CEO, TC1 Fitness LLP in the Fitness & Health Tech category
8. Nitin Dinesh Kedia who is the Founder of Kedia Organic Agro farms in the Organic farmer category
9. Dr Amit D Ojha who is the Founder of the Iree Group of Companies in Real Estate Category
10. Ashutosh Kharangate, MD – Mangal Analytics and Research Consulting Pvt Ltd in Business Consultation
11. Kaveri Utreja, Founder, JUS ALSO in the Personalized section
12. Gwendolen Savina Noronha who is the Founder of the Meta Mind in the Education Category
13. Ajaay Mehta, CEO, Altiorem Consultancy and Apna Sanchar in the Marketing Sector
14. Akshay Saini, Co-Founder & CEO, Tring in the Celebrity Engagement category
15. Somesh Kamra, Founder, Gym Superhuman in the Health and Life category
16. Rachit Mathur, Co-Founder & CEO – Avenue Growth in Workforce Management
17. Dr Gaurav Kumar, Founder and CEO, Heal Station Private Limited in the Community Business Sector
18. Kalalyani Kiran Kamble, Founder – VisioNeering Life & Co-Founder – Strategic Practitioner in Life Trainer
19. Sonali Bansal, Founder / Health Trainer / Nutritionist – Wellness Table in Health Professionals
20. Susheel Garg & Kajal Kothari, Directors – FreshBox Media Pvt. Ltd in the Marketing and Media Sector
21. Prachi Gangwani, Founder – Maintenance of Zen in the Health and Health Writers category
22. Niraalee Shah, Founder, Image Building & Etiquette Mapping in Image Consultant Category
23. Prerna Kapoor Kalra, Owner – China Grill in the Food and Hospitality category
24. EshankaWahi, Founder and Director, Eat Clean by Eshanka & EshankaWahi Entertainment Pvt Ltd in Wellness Category
25. Kumar Mithun, Founder & Chief Executive Officer – VIP Couple Services in the Strong Comparison category
26. Abhishek Singh, Founder – Celeb Bazaar in Marketing and Marketing
27. Dakshin Aditya, the Founder and Director of Pixelated Egg Digital Ventures in the News and Marketing section
28. Abhishek Dilkhushraj Jain, Founder of DG Avatar Media in Digital Marketing field
29. James Stephen, Executive Director, Clinton Park Inn in the guest section
30. Sunny Thakur, Senior Builder, MCCF Architect in Design and Interior
31. Sidharth Arora, Director, Golfing Greens Pvt Ltd (Golfing Nation) Training & Promotion
32. Vani Chugh, Co-founder & Director, D’chica Fashion Lifestyle Pvt Ltd in the Children’s Online Shopping section
33. Vinay R.Bantia, CEO and Founder – The first event with the Royale fiesta in the wedding planning category
34. Gargi Anil Limaye, Founder – Chief Executive Officer, Eduwrite in Education Consultation
35. Sushanth Samudrala, Legal Adviser in the field of Cyber Law & Cyber Security
36. Saffin Mathew, Program Director – 1 Million 1 Billion Foundation in the Private Sector and Private Sector
37. Rohan Bakshi, Design Partner, Insta Decor LLP in the Interior Design category
38. Nakul Jain who is the Founder of NJDC in the Visual Media Creative category
39. Aparna Singh, Founder and CEO, O’2Nails India in the Nail Art Boutique section
40. Swati Mahajan who is the Director, Knowracle Group in Online Education Category